We've added a collaboration with a Pakistan professional in order to start providing services, not only ICT ones, in the agri-food sector.
40.9 MILLION AS AVERAGE POPULATION WITH A PER CAPITA INCOME OVER 50 THOUSAND EURO
- OVER 200 MILLION PEOPLE;
- SIXTH MOST POPULAR COUNTRY IN THE WORLD;
- LARGE CONSUMER MARKET;
- FAVORABLE LEGISLATION;
- THIRD EUROPEAN COMMERCIAL PARTNER;
- EIGHTH IN THE WORLD;
- NEED ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES;
- ALL SECTORS ARE OPEN TO INVESTMENT;
- NET FOREIGN EQUITY ALLOWED AT 100%.
- 25 MILLION INHABITANTS;
- FULCRUM FOR EXPORT TO ASIA;
- SAFE CITY;
- ONE OF THE MOST DEVELOPED CITIES IN PAKISTAN.
Pakistan is a wonderful country, one of a kind, opening up to the Western world. Karachi is the essential hub for South Asian exports, offering concrete opportunities for business growth. Despite the European crisis, Pakistan is a rapidly growing country , a market with no real Italian products. We could define it as a virgin market.
The FarmJobs.it initiative , now active in Pakistan through one of our trusted partners , is an opportunity for expansion and to forge agriculture enthusiasts from Pakistan who would like to learn how to produce healthy food, but it's also an opportunity for importers of various types of Italian agricultural goods and products. . The project is developed by a company based in Italy and an office in Pakistan. This project aims to support Italian agricultural businesses with an expansion plans abroad, Pakistan in this case, by supporting trade with a business twinning strategy. There are interesting developments and opportunities in various agri-food sectors for both countries. FarmJobs.it will be the official and qualified “reference point” in Pakistan, through which , when fully operational, Pakistani operators will be able to choose and order products and services of the agrifood sector with Italian quality. The articulation of the project would like to use a consortium of Italian companies intending to operate in Pakistan to operate towards a common goal and respond to the demand of Pakistani entrepreneurs for unique Italian agri-food products. The choice of Pakistan as a pioneer partner of the project is motivated by the absence of Italian competition, by the amazing development policies and by the considerable demand for imported goods. Thanks to the considerable investments by the government, Pakistan boasts already operational structures and projects in progress of the highest level.
The project intends to achieve the macro-objectives of the promotion, organization of activities among the members in the following initiatives:
- Targeted training of young foreign workers directly with Italian farmers and entrepreneurs interested in expansion projects also in Asia and Africa.
- Support of workers for entry into Italy
- Partnership for the study of Italian and Italian culture
- Services to the member company: marketing, sales network services creation in the country where the business is to be expanded
- Equal entrepreneurial partnership with foreign workers trained in Italy
- Access to micro-finance systems and other financing methods for starting agricultural production on site
- Study of commercial agreements for the use of Made in Italy brands abroad
- The foreign worker who finishes his / her work experience in Italy receives an entrepreneurship course also through our partners and the collaboration of the employer
- Agri-food showroom in the worker's foreign country upon reaching a solid network of allied entrepreneurs connected to workers trained in Italy and returned to their homeland.